Linksys Wireless Router Wrt54gc. Netgear Wireless Usb. Logitech Lx8 Wireless Mouse
Linksys Wireless Router Wrt54gc
- A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
- Wireless routers are actually routers with Ethernet plus wireless access points so that they have both wired and/or wireless at the same time.
- A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- Linksys by Cisco, commonly known as Linksys, is a brand of home and small office networking products now produced by Cisco Systems, though once a separate company founded in 1995 before being acquired by Cisco in 2003 .
- Manufactures the WRT54G3G cellular router.
- Linksys WRT54G (and variants WRT54GS, WRT54GL, and WRTSL54GS) is a Wi-Fi capable residential gateway from Linksys. The device is capable of sharing Internet connections among several computers via 802.3 Ethernet and 802.11b/g wireless data links.
Workspace, August 2008
Mac Mini 1,83GHz, 1GB, 80GB, Combo
Apple Alu Keyboard
Belinea o.display 4
Linksys WRT54GC - The first item I purchase from Amazon
Bought from Amazon at USD39.99. It took only 3 days to arrive our apartment. The delivery was fast.
wireless logitech headphones
linksys wireless g pci adaptor
wireless doorbell chimes
wireless flood lights
wireless keyboard with touchpad bluetooth
samsung wireless lan adapter wis09abgn g
wireless card for pc
wireless cell phone stores